[bioontology-support] Doubt: How can we Access to one Mapping using your new API?

durdiales durdiales at lcc.uma.es
Thu Aug 21 10:18:44 PDT 2014

Hello,

Dear support team of biontology,

 From two year ago, we are working on a project where we are integrated
with you using your REST API in order to obtain data of your ontologies
and mappings,

It was working Ok, however, from last two-three months we have problem
accessing your REST API.

We could solve the problem of ontologies, accesing throw:

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies?apikey=4ac70241-ad36-42db-8261-a65350a291fa&format=xml

However, after read documentation of the new API, we do not know how
access to:

1.- The list of Mapping  --> could you give me an URL example, please?

2.- Access to a concrect Mapping   --> URL example, please?

     For example, in order to access (1580 :  "NcboAERO"), we were using
:

http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/mappings/ontologies/1580?pagesize=1&pagenum=1&apikey=339fe1e3-fbab-4aa1-aa46-113477287e09

Please, could you help me about these two issues?

Note: Currently, at first, we are intereste to access the next mappings:

			1054 :   "NcboAAR";

			1090 :  "NcboAAO";

			1130 :  "NcboACGT";

			1222 :  "NcboAPO";