[bioontology-support] Old flash based Tree widget

sajinb sajin.balakrishnan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 08:28:48 PDT 2014

Hi...I am facing some some new issues.
Problem comes when i am using this widget twice in a webpage having
different starting root.Only one text field appears for search.
Ideally two different trees should have their own text field to search.
I have attached the code and the screenshot.
Thanks!

code.txt (1K) <http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4653296/0/code.txt>
error.jpg (40K) <http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4653296/1/error.jpg>