[bioontology-support] Remove a project from bioportal

Mikel Egaña Aranguren mikel.egana.aranguren at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 04:07:50 PDT 2014

No, that is an ontology, and I want to keep it. The project I wanted to
delete had the same acronym. I played a bit with the Web Services API and
it seems that I was able to delete it, even though I wasn't convinced by
the HTTP codes I received. Weird.

Anyway, leave the issue. Thanks for your time and sorry for the
inconvenience.

Regards