[bioontology-support] [bioportal-announce] Reminder: Survey for evaluating NCBO Technology is closing

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 26 17:22:20 PDT 2014

Just a reminder that this survey will be closing next week on September 1.
There is still time to take the survey and be entered into the drawing for
one of 10 gift certificates with a value of $50 each.

To complete the survey, please visit:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZBX6T2Q

Thanks.

Ray Fergerson & Carol Bean

-----------------------

Dear Colleagues,

The National Center for Biomedical Ontology is conducting a new survey to
understand better who our users are, what they do with NCBO Technology,
and what biomedical and scientific problems they are addressing when using
our resources.

We ask you to give us 15 minutes of your time to complete this survey. You
will be helping us to focus our efforts and to improve the services that
we provide.  As a bonus, we will enter your name into a drawing for one
of10 gifts (a gift card or equivalent with a value of $50 USD).

To complete the survey, please visit:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZBX6T2Q

Your identity is protected and your responses will be kept confidential.
We will only publish aggregate results from this survey.  If you have any
questions, please feel free to contact the project director, Ray
Fergerson, copied on this message.

Thanks for your time and for helping us to serve the community better.

Mark Musen