[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from PeFi

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Wed Aug 27 05:27:12 PDT 2014

Name: PeFi

Email: peter.fischer1 at bayer.com

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/account

Comment:
Hello,
on querying I get the message, that my apikey is invalid. But it corresponds exactly to the key given in the administration page, which worked before. Could you please help me, how to fix this!

<errorStatus>
  <accessedResource>/bioportal/search/Omics%20factory/</accessedResource>
  <accessDate>2014-08-27 05:22:29.659 PDT</accessDate>
  <shortMessage>Forbidden</shortMessage>
  <longMessage>Invalid credentials supplied: apiKey = 20178036-da43-450b-896c-927bc9eb6351. Please visit http://bioportal.bioontology.org/account to get your API key.</longMessage>
  <errorCode>403</errorCode>
</errorStatus>