[bioontology-support] Question about webservice call with children

Derrick Lottich dlottich at rsna.org
Fri Dec 5 08:04:44 PST 2014

Hello,

We have recently been experiencing an issue with our bioportal ontology http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/RADLEX.   The issue is that several of our classes have the label resolving to its id number.  For example, http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/RADLEX/classes/RID1/children?include=label,childrenCount&apikey=58bb5724-cad7-45ed-a949-5570fa89a01e shows all the children for RID1 and, as you can see, they all have ids as their labels.  Can you please help us fix this?

-Derrick Lottich
Radiological Society of North America
820 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523
TEL 1-630-571-2670