[bioontology-support] Question about webservice call with children

Daniel Rubin dlrubin at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 5 09:57:33 PST 2014

Dear Bioportal Support team:

Please see below from RSNA regarding issues with bioportal and RadLex. Can
you please reply asap?

Thanks

Daniel

___________________________________

Daniel L. Rubin, MD, MS

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Medicine (Biomedical Informatics)

Department of Radiology | Stanford University

Richard M. Lucas Center | 1201 Welch Road, Office P285

Stanford, CA 94305-5488

Phone: 650-723-9529 | Fax: 650-723-5795

Web:  <http://rubin.web.stanford.edu/> http://rubin.web.stanford.edu/

We have recently been experiencing an issue with our bioportal ontology
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/RADLEX.   The issue is that
several of our classes have the label resolving to its id number.  For
example,
http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/RADLEX/classes/RID1/children?include=
label,childrenCount
<http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/RADLEX/classes/RID1/children?include
=label,childrenCount&apikey=58bb5724-cad7-45ed-a949-5570fa89a01e>
&apikey=58bb5724-cad7-45ed-a949-5570fa89a01e shows all the children for RID1
and, as you can see, they all have ids as their labels.  Can you please help
us fix this?

-Derrick Lottich

Radiological Society of North America
820 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523