[bioontology-support] apikey not working

Leyla Jael García Castro leylajael at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 10:47:03 PST 2014

Hi all,

It seems like my apikey is not working. I am using a java class to retrieve
annotations, but it keeps telling me I must provide a valid apikey. I
logged in to bioportal and got the key from it. It used to work but not
anymore. I do not see any changes in the code.

The code is available at
https://github.com/alexgarciac/biotea/blob/master/src/ws/biotea/ld2rdf/rdfGeneration/NCBOAnnotatorClient.java
I did a debug and indeed the apikey is the one that comes from bioportal.
Someone else tried the same code with his own apikey, it worked fine.

how can I restart my apikey?

Regards,
Jael