[bioontology-support] URIs of classes and properties

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 5 16:14:52 PST 2014

I think that what you want to do is to have a reference to the underlying
concept in your RDF dataset and not to the BioPortal visualization of that
object. The objects themselves, concepts and properties, are best referenced
by their ids, in this case http://www.sematicweb.org/ontologies/..., as
defined by the authors of the ontology. The purls that we provide are for
the BioPortal visualization of these objects. It seems unlikely that this is
what you want.

If you do want the BioPortal visualization, then the form below is what you
need to use for classes. We do not currently support the visualization of
properties themselves, and thus there is not BioPortal Purl for them.

Ray