[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Benjamin Leinfelder

Ben Leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Dec 10 11:00:15 PST 2014

Hi Ray,
I'm inclined to start with the first option and just keep our ontology private.
I don't expect our UI development work to overload the services, but we are also looking at using the recommender service for automated classification
If we end up doing too many queries, please let us know.

I assume my API key will still allow me to interact with private ontologies (find concept matches, navigate classes, etc)?
Thanks!
-ben