[bioontology-support] BioPortal is down?

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 16 12:31:13 PST 2014

Yes, we experienced an outage for a number of hours this morning. We
believe that the system is back up now but you may still experience some
slower than normal behavior as our caches fill up again.

We are still looking into the source of the problem experienced this
morning. While the system is up now, it is possible that the problem may
reoccur.

Ray