[bioontology-support] Protege Short Course at Stanford University, March 25 - 27, 2015

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 16 15:15:09 PST 2014

Dear all,

We are very happy to announce the next Protégé Short Course to be held
at Stanford University, California between March 25 - 27, 2015.

The Protégé Short Course offers a 3-day intensive training in use of the
Protégé toolset, ontology development, and OWL. We cover best practices
in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including
OWL 2, RDF, and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as real-world
applications with ontologies, and data access and import from different
data sources. The course is hands-on and is taught by the members of the
Protégé team.

Read more about it at:
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201503/index.html

Need a closer look at data modeling, the Linked Open Data Cloud, and
developing enterprise ontologies? Semantic Arts is offering their
six-day intensive course in 'Designing and Building Business Ontologies'
February 18th-25th, 2015. Learn more at: www.semanticarts.com/dbbo/

If you have any questions about the Protégé Short Course, please email:
protege-shortcourse at lists.stanford.edu

We look forward to seeing you next Spring!

Best regards,
The Protégé Team