[bioontology-support] Bioportal virtual machine - configuration and documentation

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 19 16:07:47 PST 2014

Rafael,

Unfortunately the experts on this are out now and will not return until
after the Stanford shutdown. I believe though that the only documentation we
have is that available off of the download page for the VM. In general folks
have found this to be sufficient - we field very few queries on this. I don’t
know that we have any specific instructions for Ubuntu. There seem to be
instructions here:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/VMware

that may get you going.

Ray