[bioontology-support] Populating ontologies on NCBO virtual appliance, and filtering annotator results

vanney huang 929388885 at qq.com
Tue Dec 23 23:18:39 PST 2014

Hi,Pual
    I have the same problem with Colin. But I can not solve it with this
method. I use the Appliance of vesiion 2.2.
    And when I try to open the
URL:http://example/obs/admin/ontologies/add?apikey=ObsApiKey to add new
ontologies from BioPortal to the hierarchy database; It shows that" The page
is not found"..
    So I try to run the script directely; but I can not find the
import_ontologies.rb in my Appliance.
    Can you help me?

Thanks,
Vanney