[bioontology-support] Question about new API: use of common parameters

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz ernesto.jimenez.ruiz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 03:54:04 PST 2014

Hi

I have a question about the use of common parameters like "include" or
"format" when calling the new API.

The following GET calls work fine
http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=melanoma
http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=melanoma&format=xml

However when trying to use the "include" parameter to filter the output:
http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=melanoma&include=prefLabel
I get and HTTP response code 500 (Internal Server Error).

Am I doing something wrong? or is there an issue on the server side?

Many thanks in advance

Ernesto

--
Ernesto Jiménez-Ruiz