[bioontology-support] Statistics within NCBO Annotator results ?

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 5 11:30:44 PST 2014

Clement,

It seemed to us when we created the API revision that this information was
either known to the called (parameters passed) or easily extracted from
the results (statistics). What is the use case for providing this
information? At this point it would be difficult in many calls (we want
the annotator API to work like the rest of the system) because they only
return a single object. Adding metadata would require some sort of
wrapping object.

Ray