[bioontology-support] Desire to download NCBO Virtual Appliance for use by the CVRG

Stephen Granite sgranite at jhu.edu
Wed Feb 12 08:19:16 PST 2014

Dear NCBO support,

Within the CVRG we would like to bring up our own instance of bioportal.  My bioportal id is sgranite and my API key is 24e0e602-54e0-11e0-9d7b-005056aa3316.  If you would provide me with the access needed to obtain the virtual appliance, I would appreciate it.

Stephen J. Granite, MS, MBA
Director of Database and Software Development
Center for Cardiovascular Bioinformatics and Modeling
Institute for Computational Medicine
The Johns Hopkins University
3400 North Charles Street
Hackerman Hall 312