[bioontology-support] Desire to download NCBO Virtual Appliance for use by the CVRG

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 12 12:43:40 PST 2014

Handled off list.

From: bioontology-support-bounces at lists.stanford.edu
Stephen Granite
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 8:19 AM
To: support at bioontology.org
Cc: ksr at jhu.edu
Subject: [bioontology-support] Desire to download NCBO Virtual Appliance
for use by the CVRG

Dear NCBO support,

Within the CVRG we would like to bring up our own instance of bioportal.
My bioportal id is sgranite and my API key is
24e0e602-54e0-11e0-9d7b-005056aa3316.  If you would provide me with the
access needed to obtain the virtual appliance, I would appreciate it.

Stephen J. Granite, MS, MBA

Director of Database and Software Development

Center for Cardiovascular Bioinformatics and Modeling

Institute for Computational Medicine

The Johns Hopkins University

3400 North Charles Street

Hackerman Hall 312