[bioontology-support] Is there a server problem today?

Mona Salem monasalem123 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 11:23:19 PST 2014

Hi Folks
I have written Java code to call AnnotateText.java in a loop.  I have not
altered my code from last weeks run.  I am using the same test file that I
used last week; ie no changes on my end.  My test file includes 20 articles
to annotate.

I am getting the following error today (in the PrintAnnotations method),
while in the first article:

Thanks for any help
Mona Nafoosi