[bioontology-support] Has the AnnotateText.java code changed?

Mona Salem monasalem123 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 11:44:14 PST 2014

Hi again
I am  calling AnnotateText.java from my Java code.  I have not altered my
code from last weeks run.  I am using the same test file that I used last
week.  The test file includes 20 articles to annotate.

I am getting the following errors today:

        prefLabel: Base
prefLabel: Quality
prefLabel: Reporting
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: No content to map due
to end-of-input
 at [Source: java.io.StringReader at 4316d76a; line: 1, column: 1]
at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException.from(JsonMappingException.java:164)
at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._initForReading(ObjectMapper.java:2931)
at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._readMapAndClose(ObjectMapper.java:2873)
at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.readTree(ObjectMapper.java:1750)
at AnnotateText.jsonToNode(AnnotateText.java:80)
at AnnotateText.stringToAnnotate(AnnotateText.java:51)
at siteParser.getTitle(siteParser.java:292)
at siteParser.getAllUrlNames(siteParser.java:118)
at siteParser.main(siteParser.java:720)
java.lang.NullPointerException

Thanks for any help on this.
Mona Nafoosi