[bioontology-support] Federated Sparql Question

tomd tom.dwyer at patientfirst.com
Wed Feb 19 06:25:57 PST 2014

Hi Manuel,
Thanks for the helpful reply, I will try it later on today.  I may have a
follow-up question on the query formatting if you don't mind.

When I ran the first very with LIMIT 100 it took about 12 minutes.  With
5000 it took about 2 hrs.  Unlimited it timed out after about 4 hrs with a
500 server error, it sent about 11000 records.

Tom