[bioontology-support] SNOMED circular parent

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 19 17:13:27 PST 2014

Yes, this does appear to be wrong. The best that I can tell is that
"Disorder of connective tissue" really has a single parent "Disorder by
body site".  I don't know why this loop with "Musculoskeletal .." is
getting created.

Unfortunately the expert on these sorts of bizarre problems just went on
vacation. It will probably be late next week before this gets sorted out.
Sorry.

Ray