[bioontology-support] Old flash based Tree widget

sajinb sajin.balakrishnan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 14:03:13 PST 2014

Is the old tree widget replaced?I am using IFAR ontology in my project.
I am using this code to include the widget in the application

After publishing the new version (version 3) new entries(for
eg.Abnormality->Metabolic->Hypocholesterolemia) are not showing up in the
widget.
Is the URL to fetch the data changed for this widget.