[bioontology-support] Old flash based Tree widget

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 20 15:26:25 PST 2014

Hello,

The flash-based widget is deprecated and will only work with versions of ontologies submitted prior to October 2013. Newer submissions will work with the new widgets available here:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/IFAR/?p=widgets

More documentation here: http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_Widgets

Paul