[bioontology-support] API key does not work for Rest services

Hawre Jalal hjalal at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 20 20:11:56 PST 2014

Hello,

My API key (e5b1b32d8f9b-452e-babe-fe4a99514a1a) does not work.  I tried it using R, Python, Matlab and they all return an error.  In case of Python, the error message is: " HTTP Error 403: Forbidden.", and I get similar messages in R and Matlab.  I know it is my API key, because I tried the API key of a colleague of mine and my programs work just fine.  By the way, I recently opened my account and haven't been able to get my key to work with the REST services.   I would greatly appreciate your help.

Best,
Hawre

--
Hawre Jalal, MD, MSc, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow in Medical Informatics
hjalal at stanford.edu