[bioontology-support] [SPAM:#] Tia

Kouma Tia d105sh at hotmail.fr
Sat Feb 22 12:44:22 PST 2014

Hello I am sending this massage to you because i need your Godly assistance to my critical situation. I am Tia Kouma, son of former military head of states of Ivory Coast,General Richard Kouma. My father was a respectable business man who deals in cocoa and gold business before his sudden death. Sadly he died mysteriously on the business trips abroad in 12th February 2012.
I suspect my dad uncle to be the one who masterminded the death of my dad because he traveled with him for the business trip and came back alive while my dad never did. Before my dad traveled he told me that he has the amount of $ 7.2 Million (seven million two hundred thousand U.S. dollars) he deposited in a bank here in Cote d'ivoire to be giving to me when i turn 20 in age.My dad uncle has been hunting my life to kill me since he knew i would turn 20 this year 2014.I need your help to move this money far from this devils' reach and help me save it so i can get through with my education.
If you help me save my inheritance, when I'll come over to your country to meet with you,I promise to let you keep 25% of the amount transfered and You will also benefit from any investment made with my part.
Once I receive your reply I will give you more vital information on how to make this transaction.
Yours faithfully,Tia Kouma.