[bioontology-support] new Bio API

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 25 14:57:20 PST 2014

Sergey,

This information doesn't get expanded anymore because we thought that very
few users would actually want it and it greatly slows down the call for
everyone else.

Can you tell me what your use case is for needed the user information for
all ontologies? This doesn't seem very common. As an aside, since the user
data only very rarely changes, you could instead just get the all user
information and cache it on your side. You wouldn't need to retrieve it on
every call.

Ray