[bioontology-support] New REST API

Phillips, Lori C. LCPHILLIPS at PARTNERS.ORG
Wed Feb 26 08:11:57 PST 2014

I am currently rewriting my application to use the new API.
I have decided to use the following format as it gives me what I need in a concise format:

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/ICD10/classes?include=properties&format=xml&page=1

However, I noticed it is not returning synonyms.  Is there something I can do to obtain synonyms within the properties?

Thanks,
Lori Phillips
I2b2

dispose of the e-mail.