[bioontology-support] New REST API question

Darren Weber dlweber at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 26 11:33:31 PST 2014

Hi Kim,

Start with the general comments at the top of
http://data.bioontology.org/documentation

Then you want to look specifically at
http://data.bioontology.org/documentation#Ontology

It will point you to the example at
http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies

You may want to explore details to find the attributes you really want using
http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies?include=all

Hope that helps,
Darren