[bioontology-support] Virtual Appliance increase cache storage

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 28 16:33:03 PST 2014

The redis server that handles caching for these requests is capped at 1GB of memory on the server. I’d be surprised if you are hitting that limit, but you are free to up it as you need to. Look at the section on this page for configuring redis as a cache to see the setting for maxmemory: http://redis.io/topics/config

Paul