[bioontology-support] Ontology classes tab issue

mickael silva mickaelsilva at live.com.pt
Tue Jul 1 06:49:30 PDT 2014

Good afternoon,

I have recently submitted  an ontology , http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/NGSONTO , and i have some issues about it.

I'm using BFO has top level ontology and some OBI classes, but once I try the classes view, only the BFO classes appear. In case I search on the "jump to" tab for "process", the process classes and subclasses are presented according to expected, but if I search for a subclass of that "process" class, lets say "Next generation sequencing process", it gives me a different result.

Is the problem with the file I upload? Or is it some system error?

thanks in advance,

Mickael Silva