[bioontology-support] VA terms URL update

Vitaly Zimukha unknownnpc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 06:34:42 PDT 2014

Paul R Alexander wrote
> If you want different URIs for UMLS ontologies, you will need to modify
> and run the umls2rdf process yourself. The code for doing this is located
> here: https://github.com/ncbo/umls2rdf. You can modify the get_umls_url()
> method to change it.

Paul,

I have updated my ontology, uploaded it & parsed. In the result I got errors
on the classes tree page:
<http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/file/n4653133/errors.png>

Also my WS returns server IP, instead of UI domain name.
<http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/file/n4653133/urls.png>

I tried to change $LOCAL_IP from local_ip to my domain name in the next
files:
/srv/ncbo/ontologies_api/current/config/environments/production.rb
/srv/rails/BioPortal/releases/bioportal_web_ui/config/bioportal_config.rb
but I still got local ip. How It can be changed?