[bioontology-support] Potential content contribution

Adam Daniels adamdanielsis at outlook.com
Sat Jul 5 04:25:44 PDT 2014

Hello there,
My name is Adam Daniels, I am a professional writer based in the UK.
I have been writing for as long as I can remember, on different topics, but recently I've been focusing my attention on writing about my experiences with disability. I've started writing reviews for blogs and was looking to see if you were interested in a few articles I've been researching about disabled aids around the home.
I was hoping that you might consider me as a contributor on your site, I would not expect any payment. (I'm just looking to boost my online portfolio for now!) I’ve got a few different ideas and was inspired by an info graphic I found online. (Which I have attached)
What do you think?
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Warm Regards
Adam