[bioontology-support] VA terms URL update

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 7 10:56:36 PDT 2014

I can’t see either of your screenshots, so I can’t tell what is wrong with the ontology classes.

You can set the `rest_url_prefix` option to whatever domain you like (replace the #{$LOCAL_IP} and leave no trailing slash) in the config file located here: /srv/ncbo/ontologies_api/current/config/environments/production.rb

Paul