[bioontology-support] VA. Some terms aren't completely parsed

Vitaly Zimukha unknownnpc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 00:50:33 PDT 2014

Dear support team,

I found some 'broken' terms on my own VA in the ontologies > 100mb.
for eg. I am trying to search 'Anxiety disorder' term in the MEDDRA
http://my.va.local:8080/search?q=Anxiety%20disorder&ontologies=MEDDRA
Response is correct and looks the same as
http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=Anxiety%20disorder&ontologies=MEDDRA
But when I try to open 'Anxiety disorder' tree:
http://my.va.local:8080/ontologies/MEDDRA/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fontology.clinovo.local%2Fontology%2FMEDDRA%2F10057666/tree
I got "Internal Server Error", but it works OK using:
http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/MEDDRA/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org%2Fontology%2FMEDDRA%2F10057666/tree

Also, when I try to search this term using web ui search, VA returns correct
search result:

<http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/file/n4653159/meddra.png>

But when I try to open it, I got 'alone' term in the classes list:

<http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/file/n4653159/meddra1.png>

BP classes tree display this term correctly:

<http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/file/n4653159/meddra2.png>

Looks like some terms were parsed incorrectly or parser lost some links
between them.. Could you please add some info how you fix it?

Best Regards,
Vitaly