[bioontology-support] Bioportal Image at USC, Columbia - how to delete ontologies

Clement Jonquet jonquet at lirmm.fr
Thu Jul 10 02:02:23 PDT 2014

Hi,

By firing the 2 http calls (here under), the submissions and ontology are
removed from BioPortal UI and from REST services responses, but the files
are still there in :

\srv\ncbo\repository\ACRO

Is-it safe to delete them manually ?

Should that be done automatically when calling the REST services ?

Bye

Clement