[bioontology-support] Tools and scripts to generate mappings in a VA

Clement Jonquet jonquet at lirmm.fr
Fri Jul 11 09:47:53 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I am wondering where are the scripts/tools you guys used to generate
mappings btw ontologies.

Are they somewhere on GitHub or in the VA ?

For instances:

- I am hosting several OBO ontologies in my local appliance and they
contains "xref:" properties that represent mappings to other ontologies.

- I am hosting several UMLS ontologies that offer cui property that that
represent mappings to other ontologies.

Are those scripts available ?

Can some of them be automated when an ontology is parsed to be included in
BioPortal ?

Thank you

Clement

Dr. Clement JONQUET  -  PhD in Informatics  -  Assistant Professor

PI of the  <http://www.lirmm.fr/sifr/> SIFR project: Semantic Indexing of
French Biomedical Data Resources (ANR, UM2, CNRS, IBC)

Organizer of  <http://www.meetup.com/webscience-montpellier/> Web Science
Montpellier Meetup

 <mailto:jonquet at lirmm.fr> jonquet at lirmm.fr

 <http://www.lirmm.fr/~jonquet> http://www.lirmm.fr/~jonquet

                University of Montpellier                          Tel:
+33/4 67 14 97 43

                LIRMM
Fax:                     +33/4 67  41 85 00

                161 rue Ada
Skype:                 clementpro
                34095 Montpellier Cdx 5                            Twitter:
<http://twitter.com/jonquet_lirmm> @jonquet_lirmm

                France
Google:                <mailto:jonquet.lirmm at gmail.com>
jonquet.lirmm at gmail.com