[bioontology-support] uploading ontology

Alexander Garcia Castro alexgarciac at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 14:27:57 PDT 2014

I have uploaded a new version of my ontology and now I have just lost all I
had. in bioportal, the url is
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/APAONTO
if I click on the bioportal purl I get nothing (The page you are looking
for wasn't found. Please try again".  BTW I am getting the same error msg
even when I am logged. Where is now my ontology? has my previous submission
been deleted?

Can someone please let me know if the new version of the ontology was
uploaded? when will I be able to see the new version?

Please let me know what am I doing wrong that every time I try to use
bioportal for uploading a new ontology it is a nightmare.

--
Alexander Garcia
http://www.alexandergarcia.name/