[bioontology-support] Uploading a Mapping

baileelucas lucasab at email.sc.edu
Wed Jul 30 09:31:01 PDT 2014

Hi,

My name is Bailee Lucas and I am working on a virtual image of bioportal at
the Computer Science Department at USC, Columbia, SC. This project is being
administered under the guidance of the Department Chair, Dr. Michael Huhns
and Pat O'Keefe.

I am having trouble uploading a mapping to our site. Is this something that
needs to be done on the backend on our server or should we be able to upload
a mapping directly from the site?

Thank you,
Bailee