[bioontology-support] Uploading a Mapping

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 31 12:33:26 PDT 2014

There is now a Java example for creating mappings. Here is general info on running our examples:
https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_rest_sample_code/tree/master/java

Here is the specific class you need:
https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_rest_sample_code/blob/master/java/src/CreateMapping.java

Please let me know if you have problems with running the code or any questions I can answer.

Best,
Paul