[bioontology-support] Account creation

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 2 18:22:28 PDT 2014

You can't get an API key from the wiki. How did you end up there? Perhaps
we have some bad documentation.

You get an API by signing up for a BioPortal account. Go to the BioPortal
page and hit the "sign in" link in the upper right corner. After you
create an account and log in your api kep will be visible on the "account"
page that you get to by clicking on your name. You get the API key
automatically. There is no wait.

Ray