[bioontology-support] a few questions about the NCBO appliance

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 3 15:11:51 PDT 2014

1 - Handing this one off to Alex (copied). We looked into using https but
decided not to for reasons that I no longer remember but which may not be
relevant to you anyway.

2 - can you be more specific about what you need. The annotator will
generate annotations for mapped terms if you so request but I wasn't aware
of anyone actually using this functionality. Perhaps you mean a different
thing when you say "mappings for the annotator".

3- negation detection is on our list of things to do but we have not done
it yet. It is probably several months away, at the least.

Ray