[bioontology-support] Fwd: [ORDO] bioportal issue

Marc Hanauer marc.hanauer at inserm.fr
Wed Jun 4 01:18:26 PDT 2014

Dear Ray,
Few days ago the 1.2 version was in "parse error" mood. I've made an
update yesterday on our own server. The link in bioportal refers to this
file on our server so that's why there is a "loaded" version I guess. I
did'nt uploaded it directly in bioportal. (by the way the version seems
to be 1.2 again but the owl file indicate:
<owl:versionInfo>1.3</owl:versionInfo> )

And when I try to be connected (account name :ORDO_Orphanet) and access
the page http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ORDO I get this
message :
"We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this
error." Always.

Any idea ?

Best regards,

*Marc HANAUER*
/Directeur technique / Chief technology officer/

marc.hanauer at inserm.fr

*ORPHANET - INSERM US14*
Plateforme Maladies Rares / Rare Disease Platform
96 rue Didot
75014 PARIS
FRANCE

Tel: +33 1 56 53 81 37