[bioontology-support] Change active submittion version

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 4 11:37:21 PDT 2014

This won't work. We only keep one version of an ontology loaded. The owl
files are available for download for old versions but the classes are not
available through the REST interface. If you only have two ontology
versions and want to switch back and forth then I suggest creating two
private ontologies (not submissions, ontologies) and then you can have
them both loaded. Since they are private this will not confuse end users.

Ray