[bioontology-support] provisional term service

Jim Balhoff balhoff at nescent.org
Wed Jun 4 13:13:38 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am trying to update my application to use the new Bioportal REST API. For retrieving provisional terms, is it possible to filter my request by creator ID? From what I see so far I need to retrieve all the provisional terms and then filter locally. I am using this service: http://data.bioontology.org/provisional_classes

Thank you,
Jim

James P. Balhoff, Ph.D.
National Evolutionary Synthesis Center