[bioontology-support] provisional term service

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 4 13:43:54 PDT 2014

Jim,

This is just amazing timing. After sitting in our queue for at least 2
years with nothing done and no one asking, just earlier today we had
someone start on this. We expect the REST service modification to be
available in a few weeks with our June release. For now though, you are
correct that you have to filter on the client side.

Ray