[bioontology-support] SNOMED Ontology

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 5 12:59:29 PDT 2014

SNOMED has a more restrictive license than most of the ontologies in
BioPortal and we cannot make it available for download. We are only
licensed to provide a browser. You should try the contact information on
the BioPortal SNOMED summary page to get a copy. I know that some effort
has gone into making SNOMED available in OWL but I am not sure if this is
even publically available yet.

Ray