[bioontology-support] VA terms URL update

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 5 16:30:37 PDT 2014

Vitaly,

The URIs that are contained in MEDDRA are actually generated by the process we use to convert UMLS to RDF. A PURL server will not help here and there is no configuration that will modify the class id URIs once they are converted to RDF.

If you want different URIs for UMLS ontologies, you will need to modify and run the umls2rdf process yourself. The code for doing this is located here: https://github.com/ncbo/umls2rdf. You can modify the get_umls_url() method to change it.

Paul