[bioontology-support] FB-BT widgets return 500 internal server error

Steven M. Gallo smgallo at buffalo.edu
Fri Jun 6 09:56:49 PDT 2014

Hi,

We are using the form autocomplete widget on our site redfly.ccr.buffalo.edu to obtain the short id
for the Drosophila Gross Anatomy Ontology.

As instructed on the widgets page at http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/FB-BT?p=widgets,
I have downloaded the form_complete.js code and created a css class tag "bp_form_complete-FB-BT-shortid".
However, this results in a "500 Internal Server Error" massage.  I have also tried the sample widget
"Example 2 (get the ID for a class)" provided on the widgets page and it returns the same error.

I suspect that the form_complete.js file is having trouble parsing the "FB-BT" because "-" is used as a separator on
line 144 of form_complete.js.

Please advise on how to proceed.

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steve Gallo
Lead Software Engineer / Database Administrator
smgallo at ccr.buffalo.edu