[bioontology-support] SNOMED Ontology

ROBERT FRANKLIN LARIO Robert.Lario at utah.edu
Fri Jun 6 17:36:06 PDT 2014

Hi Robert,

I figured out active_ingredient. Still not sure how CUI is ties in.

Robert

On Jun 6, 2014, at 6:26 PM, "ROBERT FRANKLIN LARIO" <Robert.Lario at utah.edu<mailto:Robert.Lario at utah.edu>> wrote:

Thanks Robert.

I have downloaded SNOMED CT and run the PERL scripted as you suggested.  The resulting owl file does not appear to be as rich as what is available via http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/SNOMEDCT. For example, I can locate the concept active_ingredient_of or CUI.

Is there an addition set of transformations I need to run?

Thanks for your help.

Robert